This Ghanaian lady has taken to Facebook to share her unhappiness with regards to her former boyfriend. She claims she has had 72 abortions for the guy but in the end, the boyfriend got married to her best friend instead.
Identified as Nana Hemaa Stella on Facebook, the lady narrated how her beau ditched her after risking her life to terminate several pregnancies for him.
According to Stella, who was head of over heels in love with her boyfriend, she performed 72 abortions while they were still together.
However, he overlooked all of these sacrifices and jilted her.
She added that after the relationship hit a rough path, he proceeded to start a new chapter with her best friend who was a virgin.
The two are now happily married and she is still reeling in her shadows of pain.
As Dr. Kwame Nkrumah made us understand, at long last, the battle has ended. The Champions League saw its finality yesterday and in the end, Real Madrid emerge victorious with a goal from Vinicius Junior making all the difference.
In all, the spectacular display from Thaibaut Courtois became the talking point after the match. He really displayed some incredible goal-keeping skills that saw real Madrid keeping a clean sheet against the threats of Mo Salah and Mane.
He won the Man of the match of the tournament putting all doubts aside as he cements his position in winning the best goalkeeper for the tournament.
One guy who claims to be Money Man has had his 3-week relationship fail because he failed to buy his girlfriend shawarma and ice cream.
In a long Whatsapp message to the guy, the lady lamented with regards to what she intends to achieve for staying in the relationship because the guy rarely gives her money for her upkeep aside from the one her father provides.
It appears the only solace Manchester United supporters will take from their disappointing season is the fact that their team still was able to make some gains in their finances after losing out on a top 4 finish.
According to report, United’s total revenue for the first three months of 2022 was £152.8 million ($192 million), up 29.2 per cent from £118.3 million compared to the same period last year.
The club earned an additional £34.1 million in matchday revenue in this period, with the coronavirus pandemic having limited matchday revenue to £1.6 million in the third quarter of 2021.
With May, 28 being the grand decider for the Champions League. The Spanish giants look more prepare than ever they have released their squad for the final against Liverpool.
And usual, most of the big names we know featured with the likes of Courtois and the lethal striker, Benzema all making the list. There is the inclusion of Eden Hazard whom many fan believe must get some minutes on the field as he is seen as one player is who is a great tormentor when it comes to matches involving Liverpool.
REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Courtois, Lunin, Fuidias.
Defenders: Carvajal, E. Militão, Alaba, Vallejo, Nacho, Marcelo, F. Mendy.
Midfielders: Kroos, Modrić, Casemiro, Valverde, Lucas V., D. Ceballos, Isco, Camavinga.
Daniel Toffey was a gospel artist who died while on a flight from Accra to Washington after visiting Ghana to honour the funeral of his in-law and to meet his family.
According to Graphic Online, they left Accra on May 22, 2022, late Sunday night.
However, disaster struck onboard United 997 in the middle of the Atlantic when the young Daniel died of a pulmonary embolism.
[A pulmonary embolism (PE) is a blood clot that forms in one of the body’s blood vessels (often in the leg). It then proceeds to a lung artery, where it restricts blood flow abruptly].
According to Dntghana, Daniel Junior died while his father Daniel Toffey Sr. watched helplessly from afar.
“He kept saying ‘Daddy I can’t breathe, Daddy I can’t breathe,’” the senior Toffey narrated to DNT in an interview.
The sufferer was alleged to have attempted to rise up to use the restroom after sitting for a while when his movement got wobbly and he was soon gasping for oxygen.
“We need a doctor, we need a doctor,” one young lady exclaimed. Suddenly, the elder father felt compelled to leap from his business class seat and run to the situation, despite the fact that the flight crew had asked everyone to remain seated.
Daniel Toffey Junior, who worships with PIWC in Columbus North, choked to death in flight despite having as many as seven doctors on board and tools with which those doctors were “impressed” for United Airlines to have aboard.
The flight left around 11 p.m. on Sunday from Kotoka International Airport and was due to arrive at Washington Dulles early the next day.
However, due to the sad incident, the aeroplane was rerouted to Bermuda, where all 178 passengers stayed at Grotto Bay Resort before continuing their journey to Washington.
The departed father was doing well despite the tragic loss, Jesse Lasuer, a business class neighbour, informed DNT. “You can just feel the sorrow in his eyes,” Lasuer recalled, “even though he is holding up pretty great.”
Daniel Toffey Sr. had travelled to Ghana with his wife and son, a Gospel Artist, to attend an in-funeral. law’s The wife stayed behind, while the father and son drove to Pataskala, Ohio, a Columbus suburb.
Junior Toffey was set to release his CD on June 4 in Columbus, with Joe Mettle expected to attend.
Reacting one person who witnessed the incident wrote:
“I was on the flight and I witnessed everything fiilifili. Hmmmm! This world is full of uncertainties. We got stranded at the Bermuda Airport for almost fifteen hours before they got us a flight to Washington Dulles Airport last night. It was a harrowing experience. I have never experienced such a thing in my life. Terrible. Anyway, I pray for the soul of that young man.”
Death is indeed something that is inevitable. It is bound happen so far as one is born. In Ghana, the dead are really revered and accorded the needed respect. But we are today going to have a look at some popular Ghanaians whose death really made the government unpopular at the end.
John Evans Fiifi Ata Mills
He was the president until his unfortunate demise on July 24, 2012. His death really made the Mahama government really unpopular after the latter took over as president of the republic since he was the vice president then.
Who killed Atta Mills became more or less like a national outcry as the actual cause of his death was somehow unknown and the circumstance leading to his death were questioned even though it was public knowledge that ‘president’ was unwell as he was suffering from throat cancer.
Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie (Sir John)
The former secretary General of the New Patriotic Party is no more but it appears his death has done more harm to the Akuffo-Addo government than good. A leaked will of Sir John shows the massive corruption under the current government as it appears the former General secretary even owns part of the Achimota forest.
A breakdown of all his 75 properties has really made things worse for the current government and this made the government to trend on Twitter all this week and some of the properties the the former General Secretary owned include;
House on plot number GA54480 located in Ogbojo, East Legon, and acquired on February 12, 2018
House on plot number GA 55329 located at Oyarifa No. 2, acquired on May 11, 2018
House plot number GA 55475 located at Oyarifa No.1, acquired on September 27, 2017
House on plot number GA 5881 located at Adjiringanor, Accra, (white House), acquired on August 7, 2019.
A 6-bedroom house located at Patangbe, Ogbojo, near East Legon.
A 4-bedroom house located in Mempeheusem, East Legon
7. A 3-bedroom house on plot number TDA 4140 located in Mempehuesem, East Legon
8. Another 3-bedroom house on plot number TDA 4140 located in Mempehuesem, East Legon
9. A 4-bedroom house on plot number GA56838 located in East Legon and acquired on October 25, 2018
10. A 5-bedroom house located in Sakora Wonoo
11. A 4-storey building located in East Legon, with 10 apartments, each apartment consisting of 3-bedrooms; and five apartments, each consisting of two bedrooms.
12. Two plots of land located in Ahenema Kokoben in the Ashanti Region
13. Two plots of land with registration number GA56921 located in Oyarifa, which were acquired on November 6, 2018.
14. A 5.541-acre land located in Achimota Forest held in the name of Jakaypros Limited
15. A 0.987-acre land located in Achimota Forest held in the name of Fasoh Limited
16. Unspecified piece of land located in the Achimota Forest jointly owned with Charles Owusu
17. An unspecified piece of land held in the name of DML located in the Achimota forest
18. A 5.07-acre land at the Ramsar site, Sakumono
19. Five plots of land located at Millenium city, Kasoa
20. One plot of land with certificate number GA60802, located at Mempeheusem, East Legon, acquired on December 13, 2019.
21. Two plots of land approximately of 0.40acres located at No.7 ARS Lane, Ogbojo, near East legon
22. One plot of land near the Chain Homes Estate at East Airport Hills.
23. A piece of land numbered plot 139 located within the Adentaman District (aka Aviation land).
24. Lexus LX570
26. Ford Fusion
27. Lexus V6
28. Nissan Titan Pick Up V8
29. Mercedes Benz E68 Sport AMG
30. Honda Pilot V6
31. Honda Accord Sport
32. Toyota Landcruiser V8
33. Ford 150
34. Honda Accord 2.0 Touring
35. Toyota Rav 4, 2019 model
36. Chevrolet Cruze
37. Lexus Saloon Car, 2019 model
38. Five pump-action guns
44. National Investment Bank, account no. 1802092960501
45. CBG, account no. 0302239130003
46. GT Bank- in the name of Ruth Korkor Odonkor
47. GT Bank-in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
48. Fidelity Bank, account no. 1060032907210
49. ADB, in the name of Jakaypros Limited
50. United States Bank, Wells Fargo, in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
51. Canadian Bank Account, Royal Bank, in the name of Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
52. ADB: Two million cedis (2,000,000.00), expected to mature in April 2020.
53. Two hundred and fifty thousand Ghana cedis (GHc 250,000) with NTHC which stood at GHc 303,720.22 as at July 31, 2019.
54. Joint gold production investment with Francis Owusu
Joint ownership in gold production investment with:
58. Afriyie Memorial Hospital, located at Sakora Wonoo
59. A fuel Station located at Kentinkrono in the Ashanti region
60. Fuel tanker vehicles (10 in number)
70. One teak plantation located at Nkawie in the Ashanti Region
71. Rubber plantation located in the Eastern Region
72 Stalls located at the new Kejetia market, Kumasi (3 in number)
The good people Ellembelle District in the Western Region has been left hanging as the road linking Esiama and Nkroful has caved in after heavy downpour.
Commuters who ply the road were left with no choice other than to use the Aiyinase route in their quest of visiting Esiama and vice versa.
With the people blaming the DCE for causing that as many wonder the logic in trying to build a bridge during the rainy season. This to many does not make sense with some wondering how he is going to come to work as the District office is located at Nkroful with him staying at Esiama.
Calls for the road to be fixed immediately is what the people now seek. The road has been under construction since 2019 and it appears no one knows when it will be completed as no major project has ever been completed under the tenure of the leadership of the District Chief Executive; Hon. Bonzo.